The RSP2 Pro is an RSP2 in a rugged steel case.
The RSP2pro is electrically identical to the RSP2 which is the new enhanced version of the popular RSP1 which provides three software selectable antenna inputs, & new stability and clocking features ideally suited to industrial, scientific & educational applications!
The RSP2pro covers the radio spectrum from 1kHz (VLF) to 2GHz (Microwaves) with up to a massive 10MHz bandwidth.
This NEW enhanced version of the popular RSP1 provides three software selectable antenna inputs, & new stability and clocking features ideally suited to industrial, scientific & educational applications.
Combined with the power of SDRuno receiver software this versatile receiver can monitor up to 10 MHz of spectrum at a time.
- Low power consumption, Ideal for portable operation
- Covers all frequencies from experimental LF through to L Band
- Supports simultaneous HF and VHF antenna combinations
- Includes world class SDRUno SDR software
- Support for other popular SDR packages (including HDSDR,
- SDR Console, Cubic SDR and GNU Radio) will follow
- Ability to synchronise multiple RSPs
- Software upgradeable for future standards
- Strong and growing software support network
- API provided for demodulator or application development
- Multiplatform support including Linux, Mac, Android and Raspberry Pi 2/3 will follow
- Up to 16 individual receive channels in any 10MHz slice of spectrum using SDRuno
- Calibrated S meter and power measurements with SDRuno
- Requires USB A - B Lead (Not supplied)
What does it do? Introducing the SDRplay RSP2