Uniden Bearcat EZI 33XLT is a handheld scanner in a compact design and covers low VHF, FM, Airband, VHF and UHF bands.
The small size of the Uniden Bearcat EZI 33XLT makes it easy for the user to take it out in the field by attaching it to the belt or carrying it in a pocket. The scanner is made from robust materials.
- 78MHz - 87.295MHz Low VHF Band
- 87.3MHz - 107.950MHz FM Broadcast
- 108MHz - 136.991MHz Aircraft Band
- 137MHz - 174MHz VHF Band
- 406MHz - 512MHz UHF Band
- 3 One touch instant channels
- 9 Pre-programmed service Banks
The fixed channels are placed in nine banks, one for each scanning band, thus allowing for a very easy access to all the interesting, pre-programmed frequencies. This scanner can search all available frequencies covered by this model in five search bands, which makes it easy for the scanner beginner to search through all frequencies.
Uniden bearcat EZI 33XLT also has features for controlling the scan process such as starting the search, stopping the search and jumping to the next active channel.
- EZI 33XLT Scanner
- 3 x AA Batteries
- Earphone and Instructions manual.
- Channels: 180
- Frequency steps: 5/6.25/10/12.5KHz (8.33/12.5KHz - Aircraft Bands)
- Scan speed: 30 step/sec
- Banks: 9
- Receiver sensitivity: 0.4 V / 0.9 V
- IF rejection: 60dB
- Antenna: 50 Ohm
- Audio output: 490mW in 24 Ohm
- Power supply: 3 x AA batteries. 4.5V DC (Batteries included)
- Dimensions: 53(W) x 28(D) x 104(H)mm
- Weight: 100 grams