The new Uniden UBC75XLT is a compact 300 channel handheld scanner, ideal for listening to events as they unfold e.g. Air Shows, Air traffic, VHF Marine, PMR446 and race marshalls.
It also covers the bands used by Amateur Radio (2m/70cm) as well as frequencies used at other events such as auto races, local events and more.
Main features include 300 memory programmable channels, close call RF capture with Do-Not-Disturb, automatic close call detection and tune into nearby transmission, 10 pre-programmed service searches, 10 custom search ranges, channel priority with Do-Not-Disturb, temporary lockout, PC programming, battery save and low battery alert, scan/search delay/resume options, quick and turbo search facility, triple conversation circuit, key confirmation tones, three power options and many more.
This scanner also has a built-in USB charger, which enables you to charge it by using your i-Phone's 3 pin USB adaptor or if you are on the road, you can also charge it by using a USB adaptor, which plugs into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle. (USB cable comes with the scanner in a box).
Box includes UBC75XLT scanner, antenna with BNC connector, belt clip, USB cable, hand strap, 2 x Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries and owner's instructions manual.
*Programming Software is not included but is available as a separate item if you require it*
- 25-88 MHz, 108-174 MHz, 400-512MHz Bands
- 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 20 kHz frequency steps
- Size: 67 x 32.7 x 115 mm (not including antenna)
- 300 channels in 10 banks
- Close call function with notifications for transmissions in the area
- Programmable by computer (USB cable included, not software)
- Custom Search (programming to 10 search areas)
- Quick Search (Enter a frequency and search up or down from that frequency)
- Turbo Search (Increases automatically search speed from 100 to 300 steps per second for bands with 5 kHz steps)
- Temporary lockout (save some channels while scanning over)
- Priority Channels
- Scan Delay (adjustable delay before the next channel is scanned)
- Lock-out (save some channels while scanning over)
- Memory Backup (holds frequencies stored in memory for a longer time if the scanner has no power)
- Notification when batteries are low
For advice and information, call Rocket Radio in Letchworth on 01462 675481